Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hello All,

I've meant to do this for a long time but haven't gotten around to it until now. I am 27, work at a large credit union in Illinois and enjoy the intellectual and monetary rewards provided by value investing, with an emphasis on the intellectual at the moment. I figure that if am to spend so much time investigating the nitty-gritty of select stocks, companies, trends and financial products that I should share the knowledge I've gained with the rest of the world, as I have gained from those who have blogged before me. As always, do your own due diligence and don't sue me if I prove to not be omniscient. I am not Buffet, Berkowitz, or Soros. I only claim to be a normal investor. I'll post soon about a company that is well run, cheap and should benefit from the aging populace. Enjoy.

No comments: